From first contact we will ensure our personal service and attention to detail is dedicated to your needs and those of your loved one. As the arrangements progress, I hope you will feel comforted by our experience and high standards of service.The arrangements to be discussed can include:-
- Date and time for the funeral convenient to you
- The funeral officient
- All of the necessary documentation
- Choosing a coffin suitable for burial or cremation
- Viewing in our Private Chapel of Rest
- Planning funeral transport
- The venue for the burial or cremation
- Newspaper notice, floral tributes, printed order of service
- Estimated funeral costs and disbursements
- Catering facilities
- Choir or piper
We are experienced in arranging funerals for all religious and non religious beliefs, and we are dedicated to working with our clients for a most respectful and bespoke service.
National and International Funerals
Whether the funeral is here or abroad or the death has occurred in another country and the funeral is to be held in this country we are able to assist with all of the legal paperwork, procedures and repatriation of the deceased in an efficient and dignified manner.